Sunday, February 3, 2008

Saturday - February 2nd

I had a rough night last night. I had a cappuccino too late and was restless and finally went to sleep at 2:10. Then I slept wrong and bent my wrists. After about an hour they were throbbing so I got up. I walked around the house and settled in the library. I looked at different books and read a few pages from many books. I took a few Tylenol and I finally decided to try going back to bed at 4:30. There was a loud boom around 9:30 and woke us up. It shook the house and then there were quite a few helicopters and sirens. Nothing on the news so we don't know what happened.

What a beautiful day. I tried to sit outside and enjoy the sun but the pollen was too bad for me. I really love the warm weather and want to be outside as much as I can tolerate. I hope this is an indication that the spring is on its way. Although the groundhog saw his shadow and that means six more weeks of winter. That is never a good thing....

No comments: