Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday - February 6th

Today was my first acupuncture appointment covered by the new insurance policy. Yeah! no more out of pocket payments. We had a great lunch with Linda and then went shopping. I bought a few things I just couldn't do without. I got a glass globe that I plan on using with I send global Reiki. Another item was a Lily of the Valley lotion pump. It is so beautiful I can't decide where I want to put it so that I can see it and use it. I also got two beautiful Italian masks. They are going to go in my bedroom with the masks from Port Orleans.

I did our taxes tonight and we are going to owe again this year. We knew that we were going to need two years before our finances would get better. This is the second year so next year will be different. We will finally be able to start putting money away again in 2009. It is good to have a plan.

No comments: