Friday, September 23, 2011

Asgard (Day of Understanding)


It was another early day for me with a doctor’s appointment at 9:10 (what a strange time for an appointment). This was the follow up appointment with the allergist. He said he would rather start treating my allergies with medication before moving to allergy shots. So now I am on an allergy pill and two nasal sprays. Yeah! I came home and had an hour rest before I had to leave to go to class. I got a call to expect another person in class so I had to do some last minute cutting.

I It was a great class. Everyone laughed and had fun. That is the best kind of class. We met some friends for dinner and came back to the house for dessert. By midnight I was so tired I couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore.

Three times I saw three Sandhill cranes walking along the road. This is the most I have seen in one day. On the way home from class I was struck with such powerful grief. I saw a gopher tortoise was hit by a car. It was hit so hard the shell was in two large pieces. I felt a heavy weight on my chest like my heart was breaking.

No comments: