Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Niflheim (Day of Generating)

I had to go back to the dermatologist for a follow up. I was still concerned about my incision from December. I wasn’t sure if there were three hairs coming out or if it was another stitch. He pulled out a hair that was coiled up like an ingrown hair. The other two were two ends of a knot from a dissolvable stitch that didn’t want to dissolve. After that we had breakfast with our daughter and her two youngest children. Then we went out to get a machine to help out in classes. The rest of the day was a quiet. It was just a time to share thoughts and feelings with each other. My rune today was Fehu. I thought it was appropriate to spend quality time with my husband. I am thankful every day that I have him in my life. We worked quietly together in the yard. I found a half of a plastic hide and seek egg. I guess the squirrel found one of the eggs before the granddaughters. We are feeling exhausted and made it an early night.

No comments: