Monday, October 31, 2011

Muspelheim (Day of Vision) Samhain



I also had calculus class and took the retake on Test #2. I am happy with my answers and look forward to seeing what I got.  I walked around the yard before I left for class and noticed a praying mantis over our bedroom window. This is the first one I have seen down here. I was honored it decided to visit me today.

Today we honor the final harvest and honor our ancestors. This is a nice tradition to do. I try to spend as much time remembering the times I spent with my maternal grandmother.

We did a divination and I chose to work with runes. My question dealt with my scholastic endeavors. I used the Watchtower layout and pulled three runes. The first rune, Othala (ancestral home, covenants, wills, trusts), was in the Odinn position and represented an overview. The second rune, Hagalaz (hail, ice seed, and disruptive forces) was in the Huggin position represented what I don’t know but need to know. The third rune, Tiwaz (warrior, defense, and justice), was in the Muggin position and represented what I have forgotten.

My interpretation is although my school work is taking a lot of my time and disrupting our family schedule, it will all be worth it in the end.

No comments: