Monday, October 24, 2011

Svartalheim (Day of Adventure)


Today the girls stayed home from school so we could spend some more time with them before we leave tomorrow. Jesse went in because he was teaching. We went to the outlets and looked around then headed for lunch. We were trying to decide where to eat when Amy suggested a place called Doc’s Riverside Grille. I had a burger and it was delicious.

When we got back to the house, Jerry got ready to go visit with a few guys he worked with. Hailey had soccer practice and I went with them. There were very big mosquitos flying around. Taylor brought her field hockey stick and showed me a few of her moves.

When we got back to the house I began packing. The girls sat in the room with me while I packed and chatted with me. Taylor showed me her sketch books and photo albums. I showed them my set of runes and explained to them what they were.

No comments: