Friday, October 28, 2011

Vanaheim (Day of Nurturing)

Today I drew Raidho (cart, travel). Today I was going to take my extra credit test. We went out to the campus and found out the Testing Center does not do tests on Friday. Well, at least it was a nice ride. We stopped at Sam’s Club to get gas and a few things from the store. The Sketcher shoes I got a few months ago have been marked down so I got two more pairs.


We walked outside looking around the yard to see the changes while we were gone. The grass has slowed down and doesn’t seem to be growing as fast as it had been. We saw a dead Monarch lying in the grass. There were many yellow butterflies and large dragonflies flying around us.

On a few of the milkweed plants we saw some caterpillars eating the leaves. I was surprised because I thought the last caterpillars would be the last of the season. I imagine they will be turning into chrysalis in the next few days.

This evening I worked on my Exploring Sensory Perception course work. I hope to have it done by the end of the weekend.

No comments: