Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Niflheim (Day of Generating)


What a beautiful day today! My friend Donna came over and we sat and talked and crafted. It is so nice to have someone to share interests with. She worked on pyramid cards while I worked with the Carnation Creation Spellbinders set and showed her how to use the paper shaper tool. Then she showed me how to use the Absorber to clean my stamps. I have had that thing in my closet for at least a year!

This evening I went out looking at the Monarchs and caterpillars. I could not believe how many caterpillars there were out there. Then I noticed the chrysalis hanging on a palm tree. I kept looking and found another one. I walked back to the middle flower bed and found seven caterpillars on one plant eating away. One of them was barely out of the larva stage. It is so interesting to watch this process.

My rune today was Sowilo (sun). It has been a long time since I pulled this rune. This is the second day I have pulled a rune associated with fire. Kenaz is the torch while Sowilo is the sun. The fire of inspiration is growing by leaps and bounds. It is the beginning of something good.

No comments: