Thursday, May 5, 2011

Alfheim (Day of Openess)

Today was my acupuncture day. As I laid on the table I could feel the energy in my body spinning in a counter clockwise direction. I was imagining the negative energy leaving my body. When my treatment was over, I felt lighter. We also celebrated Cinco de Mayo. We listened to Mexican music and laid our Mexican blankets. This evening we ate at a local Mexican restaurant. When we arrived home we saw three female turkeys walking near the house. They don’t seem to be afraid of people. We walked outside and looked at the beautiful sliver of moon before going to bed.

Today the rune I drew was Dagaz. It is the rune of the day. It is a time of transforming. I think the rune looks like a butterfly and they are a symbol of transformation. I am continuing to transform.

No comments: