Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vanaheim (Day of Nurturing)

It was a strange day for me. I woke up this morning after an unusual dream. I was packing as if I was moving and only had two or three days before the movers were coming. I don’t know where I was or where I was going. Something interesting was an engraved rock that I have. The rock has “Imagine” on one side and “Believe” on the other. In the dream when I reached for the rock, the word engraved was “Berkana.” Tonight I hope to receive more information.

I was tired for the rest of the day. The rune I drew today was Othala. I thought this was appropriate since I finished the final assignment for the ethics course. In the evening I watched the tortoise digging a hole. Because of the angle, all I could see was sand flying in the air.

No comments: