Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Asgard (Day of Understanding)

Yesterday’s daily devotion was about being caught up with material things and my rune was Jera (you give what you get). Today’s Daily Om is about Asking for What You Want. It is confirmation for me to continue the lesson from yesterday. When you make a statement or act in a certain way, you are sending a message of what you want to the universe. Today the tortoise was walking very close to the house. She is something to watch. She walks and then stops to eat. Tonight we saw a pair of quails sitting near the side of the road. As we got close to them, one decided to cross the road. We hit the brakes and it took off flying and dropped to the other side of the road. The other one just watched.

Today my rune was Kenaz – the torch rune (to know, lighting the way, fire of inspiration). This is a powerful rune for me. It is the rune of artists and creative endeavors. My horoscope for the week showed me that I will be successful in my goals. This relates to my goal of being published.

No comments: