Thursday, June 9, 2011

Midgard (Day of Immersion)


I am only marginally better today. Although my breathing seems better, my body is exhausted. I barely had a nap today. My eyes burned but I couldn’t drop off to sleep. Jerry found me a third turkey feather. This one is very similar to the first one and not as spectacular as the one yesterday. This one only has some striping towards the tip and fluffy near the quill end. I got my Technique Junkie’s Just One partner for July and found it was Linda (also on the design team for Sparkle N Sprinkle). This is going to be so much fun!

I immersed myself in different tasks that I have been putting off. My rune today was Othala (ancestral home). I took this as a sign that it is time I work on my Disir ritual to honor my maternal grandmother. I am so late with the assignment and now the final assignment is due tomorrow. I guess it will be late too.

No comments: