Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Niflheim (Day of Generating)


My breathing isn’t any better today. Since Stampfest starts on Friday, I have to get better in a hurry. I worked on my runes assignment. I selected Uruz. This rune is associated with strength and healing. Since I have been sick for so long I thought it was appropriate to work with it. The rune I pulled today was Ansuz – reversed (miscommunication). This rune is associated with speech and breath. With it in the reversed position I see it as confirmation of my breathing issue. It seems I am constantly being tested with this breathing issue. Now the vaporizer is not cooperating. I guess a new one will be in my future.
 
I spent the day working on my birds for Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine. I used the Birds stamp set. I colored them with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

this is one of my favorite sets! Feel better soon, Dawn.