Sunday, June 5, 2011

Niflheim (Day of Generating)


Today we marked the house with runes for new beginnings, harmony, joy, inspiration and protection. It was nice to do it together. The rune that I pulled today was Thurisaz – reversed (frustration and stubbornness). I know this refers to my breathing because I am very frustrated that I can’t do anything without being out of breath. About the only thing I can do is work at the computer. I have been studying pre-algebra online courses as I work my way up to algebra. Doing this I should be in a better place to take calculus in the fall. I still don’t know if I am going take it but if I do decide to continue I will be prepared. The waxing moon is beautiful tonight. We celebrated the Duir (oak) moon today. I am going to be brave like the oak and court the lightning!

No comments: