Thursday, June 16, 2011

Swartalheim (Day of Adventure)


I am feeling 100% better than I have in a long time. Wow, it is so nice to get up and be able to breathe!

Today I have to work on my samples for next month’s classes, the blog hop and the Christmas in July event. I also need to work on the Averages unit in the Algebra course. Every time I think I have it, I get it wrong. So maybe I need to walk away and come back later.

The rune I pulled today was Mannaz (mankind). I performed a reading for a friend. I thought it was interesting that of the three runes pulled two of them were reversed. In the positions for these runes warned of a potential situation. In this case, the runes were advising against moving forward. What amazes me most is the answer the runes gave would have been the same answer I would have given.

No comments: