Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Asgard (Day of Understanding)


I woke up this morning feeling so much better but I slept fitfully. I had a bad dream involving a friend of mine and woke up with a feeling of dread. I wrote to her to make sure she was okay. Today my rune of the day was Nauthiz (needfire, survival). This could be associated with the dream.

I spent the majority of the day preparing for Saturday’s get together. We will be working with Melting Pots. There are so many different techniques I can’t wait to start playing with them all. The rest of the day I worked on these flowers using the Spellbinders Rose Creation die cuts. The look changes depending on the thickness of the paper.

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Your flowers are beautiful! Hope each day finds you feeling better and betterr.