Friday, July 22, 2011

Vanaheim (Day of Nurturing)


I am so glad it was Friday. This week as been one appointment after another (most of them were doctor appointments). Today I had a chest xray to make sure they didn’t miss anything. I got a call later in the afternoon that it was normal. That is a good thing. We called to check on Jerry’s glasses and luckily they came in from the lab. Just as we were getting ready to leave, the sky opened up like yesterday. Luckily we were able to outrun the storm so the majority of the trip was dry.

I spent the evening preparing for tomorrow’s Open House at Creative Hands. I am making a card with an acrylic ornament. I prepared for 24 and hope that is enough.

My rune today was Nauthiz (needfire). This is the second time this week I pulled this rune. I know it is a reminder for me to take it easy. Tomorrow is going to be a long day and I hope I don’t overdo it.

No comments: