Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Midgard (Day of Immersion)


Today was a slow day for me. It took me a while to get going and I felt as if I was moving in slow motion. I spent the morning working on The Oracle. It needs to be announced by Sunday. So far three articles have been posted and proofed by Sara. It is great to have someone willing to work diligently and quickly. So far I am happy with this issue.

My rune today was Nauthiz (needfire, survival). This could be why everything seems to be a challenge for me today. And I still have Limits to work on. That definitely is a challenge.

We have been concerned about some cracks around the house. The law has changed regarding sink holes and we are at a point where we need to make a decision. The insurance has increased from $3900 to $6630. In order to reduce the premiums we need to eliminate the sink hole coverage. I have concerns about doing that since the new law states the house must be condemned or uninhabitable before the insurance will pay for repairs. This could be Nauthiz showing me the challenges I need to face.

No comments: