Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Svartalheim (Day of Adventure)


Today my runes was Gebo (gifting and hospitality). This is such a happy rune and immediately puts me in a good mood. In the mail today I received an acceptance letter from the University of Florida. The condition is that I complete the Calculus course at the community college. Yeah!

Last night I made a breakthrough with the algebra topic on functions. I am so happy about it. Today I moved to the next topic which is the Domain of a Function… sigh… I thought I was done with functions. Hopefully I can work through this concept and move on to something else like Proofing Logarithms… Well after about an hour of domains of functions, I thought I would try some Limits in Pre-calculus/Calculus. Now I think my eyes are going to fall out of my head. I think I need to sleep on all of this to see if it makes more sense tomorrow.

No comments: