Saturday, July 23, 2011

Niflehim (Day of Generating)


Today was the Open House at Creative Hands. We had a rough night as something we ate didn’t agree with us. When the alarm clock music started to play it was hard to get up. I didn’t have time for breakfast so I grabbed a coffee and left. Jerry not only packed my lunch but he packed me a breakfast too. Where would I be without him? It was a lot of fun. I had a total of ten women sign up for my mini class and a few signed up for my class next Friday to make glittery holiday cards.

Today my rune was Gebo (gifting and hospitality). This is such a fun rune and I love when I pull it. I just makes me feel good looking at it. Tomorrow we are having guests for dinner and I know we are going to have a great time.

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

what a pretty card with the ornament! The embossed cardstock looks FANTASTIC! have fun with your company.