Thursday, July 21, 2011

Asgard (Day of Understanding)

Today was my acupuncture appointment. On the way we saw a large family of turkeys. These were different from our local group. There were at least six or seven adult turkeys. I couldn’t see if there were any babies with them. On the way home the sky opened up and huge raindrops fell. A few miles from our house the rain stopped. We didn’t have a drop. It is amazing how it can rain in one spot and not in another. As we pulled onto our street we saw a pair of Sandhill Cranes waking in the neighbor’s yard. It was a great day and I was so glad to see so much wildlife. I have been in the house so much because of my breathing that I was beginning to feel separated from nature. My rune today was Dagaz (day, new beginnings). I hope this is a sign that I will continue to see more birds and other animals as my health continues to improve.

No comments: